The following attachments detail all Council's fees and charges for the 2016-17 financial year.
While Council has aimed to provide an exhaustive and accurate schedule of charges, if any errors or omissions are identified, charges will be calculated by reference to the appropriate underlying authority/resolution. Council reserves the right to vary and introduce fees and charges at its discretion.
All fees and charges referred to are inclusive of goods and services tax (GST) at 15%.
- Water, Wastewater, Stormwater
- Other Infrastructure (includes Airport landing fees, Transfer Station charges, and wheelie bin charges
- Development and Financial Contributions
- Community Services (includes Cemeteries, Community Facilities/Halls, Libraries, Parks and Pools)
- District Development (Tourism Central Otago and Visitor Information Centres)
- Planning and Environment (includes Building Control, Environmental Health, Bylaw and Policy, Alcohol Licensing, Dog Control, Planning)
- Governance and Corporate Services
- Water, Wastewater and Waste Management Part Charges in Lieu of Rates
Full list of Fees and Charges