Council advertises all its tenders via the Local Government e-tendering website - www.lgtenders.co.nz
This e-tendering website is used by almost all New Zealand local authorities to advertise their tenders.
To use this system and to access the tenders being called by various councils, you must first be a registered supplier. Visit the LGTenders New Zealand website to see more.
Cromwell Swim Centre Flooring Replacement Request for Tender
Council is seeking tenders for the resurfacing of the floor surrounding the lap pool, spa pool, therapeutic/learners pool, toddlers pool, within the two family changing cubicles, and the male and female changing rooms of the Cromwell Swim Centre.
Scope of work includes:
1. Removal and disposal of the existing resin floor surfacing in the Cromwell Swim Centre.
2. Identification and recommendation of a suitable flooring surface to resurface the existing concrete floors.
3. Preparation of all floor surfaces.
4. Supply and apply / lay the proposed flooring surface. Consideration to be given to the supply and installation of wall coves.
5. Reinstatement of site works to the satisfaction of the Cromwell Swim Centre Team Leader.
6. Provide instructions and on-site training for the ongoing maintenance and cleaning requirements of the new floor surface.
Tenders close 4pm on Wednesday 26 July 2017. For details please refer to the tender document, flooring plan and schedule of prices below. Direct any enquiries to Cromwell Swim Centre Team Leader Jenny Howe on 021 240 6688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.