CODC Library Services
Did you know that at CODC libraries….?
- Membership is free to permanent residents and ratepayers.
- We have temporary or reciprocal memberships available for visitors.
- You can access Bob Docherty’s blog “Bob’s Books”, “Any Questions”, “Fantastic Fiction” and “Shelf Life” on our website and ‘Memory Bank’ is available to upload local history and heritage material.
- We are on Facebook. To filter Libraries posts on the CODC Facebook page search with the hashtag #codclibraries.
- We have ZENBU wireless internet available at all of our libraries.
- You can source items from the 14 libraries in Central Otago/Queenstown Lakes and have them delivered to your local library.
- You can borrow and return items at any of the 14 libraries in our district.
- We have audio books. Great for when you are commuting, travelling or gardening.
- We have a growing digital collection.
- You can borrow a variety of magazines, CDs and DVDs.
- We run school holiday programmes and reading challenges for school age children.
- We can source specialised books or articles via our Interloan system.
- Our larger libraries can provide a book delivery service for house-bound patrons.
- You can have books covered and repaired at Alexandra and Cromwell Libraries.
- You can read the local daily newspapers at most of our libraries.
For more info:
- We have a great website http://codc-qldc.govt.nz/ where you can reserve items at any of our libraries and renew them once online.
Page reviewed: 23 Oct 2018 2:03pm