What is an LTP?
The 10-Year Plan, also known as a Long-term Plan (LTP) sets our strategic direction and work programme for the 10 years ahead. It outlines the services we will provide, the projects we will undertake, the cost of doing this work, how it will be paid for and how we will measure the quality and our effectiveness. The issues we face and the context within which we work are continuously evolving. For this reason, an LTP is produced every three years. In the years between LTPs we produce Annual Plans.
Our current Long-term Plan
Ka Aka Whakamua - Framing our Future Long-term Plan 2021-2031 (PDF, 9MB)
Rates Resolution 2021-22 (PDF, 132KB)
- 10-Year Plan 2018-2028 (PDF, 5MB)
- Long Term Plan 2012-22 (PDF, 27.1MB)
- Long Term Plan 2015-25 (PDF, 37.6MB)
- LTCCP 2006-16 Volume 1 (PDF, 2MB)
- LTCCP 2006-16 Volume 2 (PDF, 2.2MB)
- LTCCP 2006-16 Volume 3 (PDF, 7.4MB)
- LTCCP 2009-19 Volume 1 (PDF, 2.2MB)
- LTCCP 2009-19 Volume 2 (PDF, 1.8MB)