Maniototo County Council
The Maniototo County Council was constituted in June 1877 following the abolition of provincial government in 1876.
The County's boundaries incorporated an area of 1239 square miles. This area included Mount Ida Riding, Hyde Riding, St Bathans Riding, Serpentine Riding, Kyeburn Riding, Puketoi Riding and the Idaburn Riding.
Maniototo County Council was abolished in 1989 and is now part of the Central Otago District Council.