Environmental Health

​​​​Services provided by the Council's Environmental Health Officer include the registration and licensing of: food premises, hairdressers, offensive trades, camping grounds, funeral homes.

Advice on establishing a new business and legislative requirements associated with registration and licensing is available from an Environmental Health Officer.

Other services include:

  • investigation of complaints about health nuisances
  • advice on water supplies and water testing
  • administration and enforcement of Council bylaws



Environmental Health Officer
Phone: (03) 440 0658
Email: food@codc.govt.nz​

Page reviewed: 12 Jul 2019 11:40am