CODC Library Services
Did you know that at CODC libraries....?
- Membership is free to permanent residents and ratepayers.
- We have temporary or reciprocal memberships available for visitors.
- We are on Facebook. To filter Libraries posts on the CODC Facebook page search with the hashtag #codclibraries.
- We have wireless internet available at Alexandra, Cromwell, Maniototo and Roxburgh libraries.
- You can source items from the 15 libraries in Central Otago/Queenstown Lakes and have them delivered to your local library.
- You can borrow and return items at any of the 15 libraries in our district.
- We have audio books. Great for when you are commuting, travelling or gardening.
- We have a growing digital collection - including ebooks, audiobooks, PressReader and Beamafilm - and our online library is open 24/7!
- You can borrow a variety of magazines, CDs and DVDs.
- We run school holiday programmes and reading challenges for school age children.
- We can source specialised books via our Interloan system.
- Our larger libraries can provide a book delivery service for house-bound patrons.
- You can read the local daily newspapers at most of our libraries. Better yet, read your favourite papers and magazines (with a choice of 6000+ international titles) from the comfort of your own home with PressReader.
For more info:
- We have a great website http://codc-qldc.govt.nz/ where you can reserve items at any of our libraries and renew them once online.