Digital Resource Consent Applications
What do I need to lodge a Resource Consent?
Please supply one application document where possible containing the following:
- Completed application form (usually Form 9)
- Assessment of the Effects on the Environment (AEE)
- Location and Site Plans
- Supplementary documents (photographs of site or important features, and any other information required by District Plan, Resource Management Act, or regulations)
- Copy of current Certificate/Record of Title
The deposit fee needs to be paid before the application will be processed.
Digital Copies of Forms
- Form 9 - Application for Resource Consent (PDF, 116KB)
- Affected Persons Approval form (PDF, 16.4KB)
- Form 9A - Application for Deemed Permitted Boundary (PDF, 124.1KB)
- Form 8B - Written Approval for Deemed Permitted Boundary (PDF, 121.7KB)
- Form 10 - Application for change / cancellation of Resource Consent condition(s) (PDF, 11KB)
- Form 13 - Submission on Notified Resource Consent (PDF, 85.5KB)
- Application for NES Record Search (PDF, 503.7KB)
How do I cancel an application that hasn't been processed?
Requests to withdraw/cancel a resource consent must be in writing to email@example.com.
Council will refund the fees less any reasonable charges for processing the consent to date.
Upload Application via online portal
Documents submitted must be of a high quality (i.e. digitally born, 300dpi, full colour, legible)
If an application is submitted without sufficient information, it may be returned incomplete and you will be asked to re-submit.
Please note, once your application has been received and vetted your application will be entered into the system and an invoice will be sent to the nominated service contact and payer.
Click here to upload your application documents
If you have any questions about applying for resource consent, or a consent application we are currently working on please email firstname.lastname@example.org