Grounds person - Omakau Recreation Reserve
Job TypePart Time
Closing14 Aug 2020, 5:00 pm
Central Otago District Council is seeking a part-time grounds person to mow and maintain the Omakau Recreation Reserve. Work required will be approximately 5 hours per week between September and May.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work variable hours depending on need.
Applicants will need to:
- Have an eye for detail to meet Council’s standards
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Effectively communicate with users of the facilities
- Have a good level of personal fitness
- Have a strong regard for Health and Safety requirements
- Have a current driver's licence
- Able to operate a tractor and mower
- Undertake weed control
- Operate and manage the ground's irrigation system
- Empty rubbish bins
All applications should include a cover letter and CV. Make sure your cover letter is specific about your experience and why you are interested in this position.
Applications should be addressed to the Louise Fleck, Executive Manager – People and Culture, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday, 14 August 2020 at 5.00pm.
Download the Job Description for this position below.