Caretaker Omakau Campground Facilities
Job TypePart Time
Closing14 Aug 2020, 5:00 pm
Central Otago District Council is looking for a Caretaker be responsible for receiving bookings and undertaking the cleaning of the Omakau Camping Ground and associated facilities.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work variable hours (approx. 20 hours per week) depending on need but typically between the hours of 10am and 2pm.
Applicants will need to:
- Have an eye for detail to meet Council’s standards
- Maintain the grounds within the camp area
- Understand and manage the booking and banking systems
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Effectively communicate with users of the facilities
- Have a good level of personal fitness
- Have a strong regard for Health and Safety requirements
- Have a current driver's licence
- Work closely with the Omakau Recreation Reserve Committee
All applications should include a cover letter and CV. Make sure your cover letter is specific about your experience and why you are interested in this position.
Applications should be addressed to the Louise Fleck, Executive Manager – People and Culture, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday, 14 August 2020 at 5.00pm.
Download the Job Description for this position below.