Job TypeFixed Term
Closing29 Sep 2020, 5:00 pm
3-4 months fixed term
30-40 hour per week
Our Information Services team is looking for someone to help for a short-term period to assist with a wide and varied range of tasks and projects. If you have an interest in information and digital technologies, then this might be a good fit.
What we are after:
- Some administration experience including working with paper records
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- An interest in information and records management
- An interest in information and communication technology
- Great sense of humour and team player
What you will be doing:
- Helping us re-organise our remaining paper records and archives including cataloguing and disposition/destruction. This will include physical activity e.g. moving boxes of paper
- Working with our digitisation team to prepare files for digitisation and the digitisation of plans
- Various other documents and records management tasks across our district
- Helping us undertake various ICT tasks as required, this could include in-the-field work
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria. Make sure your cover letter is specific about your experience and what you are looking for now.
Applications should be addressed to Louise Fleck, Executive Manager – People and Culture, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , Applications close at 5.00pm on Tuesday, 29 September 2020.
The job description can be downloaded below.