Casual Customer Services Officer
Closing28 Sep 2020, 5:00 pm
If you enjoy the flexibility of working casual days in varying locations within Central Otago, and have great customer service skills, then we would love to hear from you.
Working in a small customer services team, you will be providing excellent customer service for both external and internal customers by receiving and responding to all enquiries and requests whether by electronic means, telephone or over the counter, receiving and processing payments, and providing additional administration support.
Office hours 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
You will need to:
- Have a desire to provide an outstanding level of service to our customers.
- Be a confident communicator with a passion for resolving issues.
- Have the ability to think, talk, and type in a fast-paced environment, with excellent computer skills, in particular Word Processing, Excel, Internet and Email.
- Be adaptable to change.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work with people from a wide range of organisations and backgrounds.
- Have cash-handling experience.
- Be knowledgeable about Central Otago.
Download the Job Description below.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria.
Applications should be addressed to Louise Fleck, Executive Manager, People and Culture, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to email@example.com, Applications close Monday, 28 September at 5.00pm.