Senior Building Control Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Closing6 Nov 2020, 12:00 pm
Are you looking for that change of role or a new opportunity in a place that you thought you could only dream about? Then look no more as we currently have a vacancy for a Senior Building Control Officer to help lead our Building Control team.
This is a full-time role based in our Cromwell office in an exciting and vibrant district. The role is responsible for both processing building consents and inspections and would be part of a growing building team with exceptional administrative support.
You will need the following attributes:
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Excellent communication with a desire to work collaboratively to achieve the right outcomes
- A good working knowledge of current building code and legislation
- Significant experience in building control functions including plan processing and inspections (preferred but not essential)
- Good written skills, as keeping up-to-date consent documentation is essential
- Good computer knowledge is required as we use tablets to carryout inspections
- Hold a current driver’s licence
Please download the job description below.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria. Applications should be addressed to the Executive Manger – People and Culture, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to Louise Fleck at firstname.lastname@example.org , and close Friday, 6 November at 12.00pm.