Job TypeFull Time
Closing16 May 2021, 5:00 pm
Can you swim?
Do you want a job that makes a difference?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then this could be the position you are looking for!
We currently have an opportunity for someone to join our team in the position of Pool Crew on a fulltime basis (30hrs per week) at Cromwell Pool.
We are looking for a qualified lifeguard or a confident swimmer (able to swim eight lengths of the pool within 6 minutes as well as other strokes/techniques) with ability to gain the Pool Lifeguard Practising Certificate. Full training for this qualification is available to the right candidate if this is not already held.
Hours as per a rotating roster and may include weekends, the rostered shifts include:
- Open shifts 5:45am – 2:15pm Monday to Friday
- Close shifts 11:15- 7:45 Monday to Friday
- Saturday shifts 8:45am – 5:15pm
- Sunday shifts
The applicant will:
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the pool
- Have the ability to be a shift leader.
- Be focused on providing the best customer service possible to our customers
- Be able to work in a well-structured team environment
- Currently hold or be able to obtain a current first aid certificate.
This position offers an excellent entry to the leisure industry with additional training pathways to aquatic qualifications.
If you are interested if a position that benefits our community, apply today!
Down load the job description below.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and should be addressed to Lisa Wallis, Human Resources Advisor, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 16 May 2021.