Senior Building Control Officer
Pay$85,000 - $100,000
Job TypeFull Time
Closing19 May 2021, 5:00 pm
Are you looking for that change of role or a new opportunity in a place that you thought you could only dream about, then look no more as we currently have a vacancy for a Senior Building Control Officer to help lead our Building Control team.
This is a full-time role based in our Cromwell office in an exciting and vibrant district. The role is responsible for both processing building consents and inspections and is part of a growing building team with exceptional administrative support.
As the successful applicant you will have the following skills and attributes.
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Excellent communication with a desire to work collaboratively to achieve the right outcomes
- A good working knowledge of current building code and legislation
- Significant experience in building control functions including plan processing and inspections (preferred but not essential)
- Good written skills, as keeping up-to-date consent documentation is essential
- Good computer knowledge is required as we use tablets to carryout inspections
- Hold a current driver’s licence
Download the job description below.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria. Make sure your cover letter is specific about your experience and what you are looking for now.
Applications should be addressed to Louise Fleck, Executive Manager – People and Culture at Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 5pm Wednesday, 19 May 2021.