Project Manager (Property & Facilities)
Job TypeFull Time
Closing17 May 2021, 5:00 pm
Are you a productive, enthusiastic and practically minded Project Manager who works well in a team environment, with a penchant for the provincial lifestyle? Then Central Otago District Council would like to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to play a leading role in delivering the programme of capital projects in the Long-Term Plan, which will contribute to the well-being of communities in Central Otago.
This opportunity exists for a professional who can respond to Central Otago’s unique and challenging environment, is strategic, willing to take ownership of issues and create solutions, is confident in working to timelines with set budgets and has the drive to make our projects a success.
As the successful applicant, you will have the following skills and attributes.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management
- A tertiary qualification or similar in Project Management
- Holds the Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE II certification or equivalent
- High-level knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Contract management experience and managing a project from inception to close and handover.
- Budget preparation and management
- Experience in strategic planning and risk management
- Analytical, negotiation and conflict management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience
This role is every project manager’s dream, so if this sounds like you, apply today!
Download the job description below.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria.
Applications should be addressed to Lisa Wallis, Human Resources Advisor, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Applications close 5pm on Monday, 17 May 2021.