To keep up to date with the latest notices and news from our Pools you can filter Central Otago District Council's Facebook page posts with the hashtags #codcpools and #centralotagoswimschool. Events at our pools will also be listed on our website's Events section.
Pools at Alert Level 2
Alexandra Pool, Cromwell Pool and Ranfurly pool will remain open with restrictions in place to ensure we adhere to the Ministry of Health guidelines around signage, contact tracing, social distancing and hygiene protocols. Alexandra Pool and Cromwell Pool will be closed to the public from 3.30-6.00pm Monday to Thursday 1 – 4 March to accommodate swimming lessons and user groups. Please be kind and patient with our staff and others while we deliver this service for you.
- Sign or Scan in with QR code on arrival.
- Maintain social distancing of 1m throughout the facility.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and departure.
- Pool hall will be closed to the public from 3.30-6.00pm Monday to Thursday at Level 2 to accommodate swimming lessons and user groups.
- CODC Swim School classes continue as normal with some restrictions in place; parents and caregivers will be contacted with full details.
- Maximum customer numbers for each pool.
- Maximum of four swimmers per lane in lap pool.
- All pool fitness classes will continue with correct social distancing of 1m.
- Spa open with restricted numbers.
- Although our changing facilities are available, we encourage customers to arrive and leave the facility in togs wherever possible; please use the poolside showers and soap before and after your swim.
- Please keep spectator numbers to a minimum.
- Please keep to clearly marked spots for spectating, changing and storing belongings.
- Pool supervision policy applies.
- No pool equipment will be available for use.