Tourism Central Otago
Tourism Central Otago
Tourism Central Otago is the Regional Tourism Organisation for Central Otago.
Tourism Central Otago coordinates and facilitates the marketing of the Central Otago region as a visitor destination both within New Zealand and internationally.
- We are a resource available to local Central Otago based tourism businesses.
- We develop generic marketing resources for the consumer, travel trade and media.
- We are available to assist tourism operators who wish to learn more about working with different markets and distribution outlets.
- We are available to the national and international Travel Trade and media who wish to learn more about Central Otago as a visitor destination and the trade ready products and well as suggested itineraries.
- We develop and manage the regional website - www.centralotagonz.com
- We are available to national and international media to assist with familiarisation and storyline development.
We work closely with Tourism New Zealand, local and national tourism organisations, media and industry.
Tourism Central Otago attends travel trade and consumer events, provides generic marketing resources, assistance and promotional material. We assist accredited industry and media personnel with familiarisation visits to the region.
Tourism Central Otago produces a newsletter on a regular basis. There is also a range of tourism research available through Tourism Central Otago.
Read our Central Otago Tourism Strategy 2018-2028.
|Tourism Central Otago Contacts|
Our i-SITEs are located in Ranfurly and Roxburgh. Ranfurly i-SITE is currently closed and will reopen in Spring.
Alexandra and Cromwell i-SITEs are currently closed and Council is currently in negotiations with private vendors to take over i-SITE services in Alexandra and Cromwell.
Each of our staff are travel experts for Central Otago. They can help you locate the best activities, attractions, accommodation and transport to meet your expectations!
While the Alexandra and Cromwell i-SITEs have closed, the full range of visitor centre services such as Intercity bookings are still available by phoning 03 262 7999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org