Book a Park or Sports Ground
All our Council parks and reserves spaces are available to be booked for an event. Bookings for Cromwell Mall outdoor spaces should also come via these grounds booking process. Simply type the name of the park/space you wish to book on the first page of the form. Below we have only included maps of some of our larger parks that have more than one bookable space within them.
Please note when you send a booking form in it must be accompanied by a health and safety plan for your event - see link below.
Also linked below is a document from Sport New Zealand, 'Balance is Better National Sport Season Transition Guidelines' for you to read. This document has been developed from information gathered from the Otago Regional Sports Alliance Group and similar working groups throughout the country.
Booking forms and maps
- Online - Grounds/Parks Booking Application Form
- 2022 Parks Booking Hazard Assessment
- Event Safety Plan Template
- Simple Risk Assessment Template
- Balance is Better National Sport Season Transition Guidelines (Sport NZ document)
- Alpha Street Reserve - football pitch layout
- Anderson Park - summer sports fields
- Anderson Park - winter sports fields
- Maniototo Park
- Molyneux Park - summer sports fields
- Molyneux Park Winter Soccer Layouts 2021
- Pioneer Park
- Vallance Cottage Reserve
- Application to display event signage (Cromwell - Big Fruit Reserve)
- Toilet Calculator for Events