Book a Park or Sports Ground
All our Council parks and reserves spaces are available to be booked for an event. Bookings for Cromwell Mall outdoor spaces should also come via this grounds booking process. Simply type the name of the park/space you wish to book on the first page of the form. Below we have only included maps of some of our larger parks that have more than one bookable space within them.
Please note when you send a booking form in it must be accompanied by a health and safety plan for your event. Linked in the forms below you will find a COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan word template, which has been developed to enable you to book Council-owned grounds for training and competition games. Some indoor sports facilities may also require you to complete the form for court bookings.
Also linked below is a document from Sport New Zealand, 'Balance is Better National Sport Season Transition Guidelines' for you to read. This document has been developed from information gathered from the Otago Regional Sports Alliance Group and similar working groups throughout the country.
Booking forms and maps
- Grounds/Parks Booking Application Form
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan for Sport
- Balance is Better National Sport Season Transition Guidelines (Sport NZ document)
- Parks Booking Hazard Assessment
- Alpha Street Reserve - football pitch layout
- Anderson Park - summer sports fields
- Anderson Park - winter sports fields
- Maniototo Park
- Molyneux Park - summer sports fields
- Molyneux Park - winter sports fields
- Pioneer Park
- Vallance Cottage Reserve
- Application to display event signage (Cromwell - Big Fruit Reserve)
- Toilet Calculator for Events
Parks Bookings Calendar
Once we have a confirmed booking for a park we add it to this calendar so you can easily check availability for your event at a glance.
Parks and Recreation Administration Officer
Phone: (03) 440 0618